Details for Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends 3
The Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends 3 event is a celebration of the two-year anniversary of the release of Fire Emblem Heroes.
In this promotional event, you can choose your favorite characters from the many featured in the Fire Emblem series. The results collected on the Choose Your Legends 3 site will be used as described below.
■ Top-ranking characters will be added to the Fire Emblem Heroes game
The global community’s top two male and top two female Heroes (four total) will appear in Fire Emblem Heroes in the future wearing special Choose Your Legends outfits.
For some Heroes, votes will be counted together across multiple titles.
Check below for a list of the Heroes and titles for which votes will be counted together.
Should one of these Heroes be chosen, the Choose Your Legends version of the character will be based on the title with the most votes.
● You cannot vote for the following characters: Ike (Path of Radiance), Ike (Radiant Dawn), Lyn, Roy, Lucina, Masked Marth, Hector (Blazing Blade), Hector (Binding Blade), Ephraim, Celica, or Veronica. These characters have already appeared in special Choose Your Legends outfits from the first and second Choose Your Legends events.
January 21st, 2019 7:00 p.m. PT until January 28th, 2019 6:59 p.m. PT
(How to Participate)
There are two different ways you can choose the characters you'd most like to see succeed during this event.
Option 1: Select a title first
Select a title from the Fire Emblem series, and then choose a Hero from that game.
Option 2: Choose randomly
Choose a randomly selected Hero from a game within the series.
● You can submit your choice once per day using either Option 1 or Option 2.
● For the purposes of this event, a new day starts at 7 p.m. PT. The first reset will occur January 22nd.
(Participating with a Nintendo Account)
If you sign in with a My Nintendo account, you will receive 100 Platinum Points for My Nintendo when you submit your first Hero choice.
● Each account will only receive My Nintendo points for this event once.
● Users without a My Nintendo account will need to register for a Nintendo Account if they have not previously done so. In order to receive My Nintendo points, you must be signed in to a Nintendo Account when you choose a Hero.<
● My Nintendo points will be directly applied to the user's Nintendo Account within a few days after the event ends.
●You can receive original wallpaper based on the number of times you sign in with a My Nintendo account and choose a Hero. There are two different wallpapers for making three or six choices. The wallpaper can be downloaded from the Battle Ballot user page.
(Choose Your Legends 3 Event-Results Announcements)
The event results will be announced via the Fire Emblem Heroes official site or the official Nintendo Twitter account. In Japan, the results will also be announced via the official Fire Emblem Heroes Twitter and LINE accounts.
(Additional Important Information)
● Each user can participate in this event using a single Nintendo Account. If it is determined multiple accounts were improperly used to make choices, both those choices and any benefits derived from participation will be invalidated at Nintendo’s sole discretion.
● We will not respond to individual requests for information such as details on vote counts or results.
● The Nintendo Account User Agreement (https://accounts.nintendo.com/term/eula/US?lang=en-US
) applies to this event for any sections not detailed here.
● This site may be deactivated at any time after the voting period for the Choose Your Legends 3 event ends.
Inquiries about this event should be sent to the e-mail address listed below:
● We will not respond to inquiries about event vote counts or results.
Browser / Operating System
● iOS 8.0 or higher (Safari or Chrome)
● Android 4.2 or higher (Chrome)
Please note that some devices may not be supported.
● Internet Explorer 11 or higher
● Latest version of Google Chrome
● Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
● Latest version of Safari
■ Style sheets
This site uses style sheets. If style sheets are disabled within your device's browser, pages may not display properly. Please make sure style sheets are enabled in your browser.